WHO ATTENDS: Supplier Diversity Professionals, Purchasing Manager & Buyers, VP’s of Materials and Purchasing, Procurement Managers, SBLOs, Graduates of DIR's Building Strategic Phases Seminar
2017 TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Leveraging Second Tier Partnerships: Corporations and Diverse Businesses and between Diverse Businesses and Diverse Businesses. The Value and Impact of a Second Tier Program and the Procurement Process.
- Team of One: Goal Setting, Measuring, Tracking and Reporting Spend, Gaining Internal Influence, integrating Supplier diversity into the Supply Chain.
- Economic Impact and Development: The Future of Supplier Diversity
- Government Reporting, Contracts, and Legislative updates.
- Global Supplier Diversity Initiatives and Strategies
- Cyber Security: The risks associated with doing business in today’s technological world and how to protect your corporation, your customers, your suppliers and yourself.